Dog Blog

Friday, July 07, 2006

Another hot day in the valley. Bubba doesn't much care for the heat, like all the other bassets I've had. They come to life in cool weather. It's supposed to cool down again a bit, thank goodness. Perhaps some painting in the garden tomorrow. I went on a search for a photo album to put Daisy's photos in. All I could find was a memory album, which is not quite the same thing, but the great thing was that the cover was printed in yellow daisies, perfect for an album of a dog named Daisy. Tomorrow I'll start sorting out her photos to paste into the album. I bought extra pages because I know I'll need them. I've never been one to scrimp on taking photos of my dogs. Having a digital camera is much better. I also dropped off the video tape I took of the dogs in the few days before Daisy left. They'll put it on a DVD for me. I look forward to seeing it since it's the only record I have of them in motion. We always had the basset picnics for the other dogs, but we've not had any of those with these bassets. I wish I'd bought a video camera years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home