Dog Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

CHICKEN SOUP RELEASE


 
Chicken Soup for the Soul: THE DOG DID WHAT? came out for sale yesterday.  I have waited years to see a story of mine published in one of these books.  It isn't easy to make the final cut out of the thousands of submissions they receive, so I am pleased to be included at long last and glad that it was my story, Crazy for Daisy, that got published in Chicken Soup. 

Daisy was certainly my most challenging adoptee, worthy of an entire cauldron of Chicken Soup for my soul. It would have been tempting to give up on such a nutty dog.  Many others would have, including her first owners, who did, but my love for her prevailed.  She enjoyed a long, happy life with us and left me with memories I'm still writing about.  

There are 101 wonderful stories in this book, so I encourage you to visit your local Barnes and Noble or other bookstore and purchase a copy of THE DOG DID WHAT?  It's also sold on Amazon, of course.  Royalties from all sales of the book benefit the American Humane Association. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home