Dog Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

CHRISTMAS EVE GIFT!


My family always opened our gifts Christmas Day, but to quell the anticipation, Mom started a tradition called "Christmas Eve Gift." Whoever said those words first on Christmas Eve morning got to open a gift on Christmas Eve. In more recent years, it mainly stayed a contest between my mother and me.  At one point it became so competitive that one of us could expect to receive a phone call at 12:01 a.m. on December 24.  

I hope those of you reading this will share some of your special family traditions with my readers.  Wishing you all a special Christmas Eve Gift, like the most special one of all that I found under my tree one Christmas Eve, shown here:



                         A pretty young Daisy May
  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home