Dog Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

THANKFUL FOR DOGS


Today is the day to reflect upon our blessings and what we are thankful for. I'm thankful for lots of things too many people in the world don't have: a home, enough food to eat, clean water to drink, good health, friends and family, meaningful work, and so much more. 

I'm also thankful for my canine companions and the unconditional love and comfort they provide every minute of every day. I don't have to do a thing to earn their love. They just give it freely, without expectation. We have much to learn from dogs about how to be better humans. 

Throughout time, dogs have given their all for people, have given their service and even their lives for us in wartime, with no thanks or reward. So, today I am showing my dogs how thankful I am for them. Take time today to show your dogs the same, but please don't do it with food from your Thanksgiving table that might make them sick.

             HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!  

“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home