Dog Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TAHOE BOOK SIGNING


I'm pleased to report that I have been invited to make an author appearance at Dog Dog Cat, a popular pet shop near State Line in South Lake Tahoe.  Their official greeter is a basset hound.  I've been going to that store for many years with my own bassets.  There is a lot of great gear for dogs and cats and yummy pet pastries, too.  They look good enough for people to eat!  I always bought Dr. Becker's Bites (dried bison snacks) whenever I went there, which were Bubba and Daisy's favorite treats.  Dogs love 'em. 

This pet store is one of my all-time favorites and a must-see for any pet lover visiting Tahoe.  I am thrilled to finally be doing a book signing there.  Here are the details:  

August 31, 2013
Saturday, 3 - 5 pm
Dog Dog Cat Pet Store
4000 Lake Tahoe Blvd. C-17
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150


If you're in Tahoe that date, stop in and say hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home