Dog Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

According to other reports, Max the chocolate lab was left in the car in front of his owner's house! She heard the honking outside her own home and looked outside, but wouldn't one go out and check to see what all the noise was about? Wouldn't someone recognize the sound of her own car horn?  Max was rescued after an hour when she finally went out to unload the packages from her shopping trip. Reports said she gave him some water and cooled him with wet towels before she took him to the vet.  I'm glad to learn that, but after she took Max to the vet, I hope this woman also went to her doctor to get tested for early onset Alzheimer's Disease.  Forgetting about leaving your dog, or your child, in the car is just being way too forgetful. I think people have to stop multi-tasking and pay better attention to what's really important.   

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger ACO461 said…

    So she left her dog and her package from her shopping trip in her hot car. Sounds like dog was also left in the car while she was shopping as well.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger In the Dog House said…

    I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. How does someone just forget their dog is in the car? Not to mention, did she not wonder where the dog was when she was in the house doing her thing? If my dogs are quiet for too long and I don't know where they are, I do a quick sweep of the house to make sure they aren't getting into trouble somewhere. As happy as I am that the dog was saved, I just can't get passed how incredibly inattentive the owner is...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home