Dog Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008



I came across some old photos of Devilish Daisy. She was not the easiest dog I've ever lived with, but she left me with plenty of memories, not to mention a wealth of material for a naughty new canine character in my dog lover's mystery series.  As you can see from the photo below, Daisy had some guarding issues, among many others.  She's growling at me, daring me to make a play for her bone collection, chew toy, or favorite toy, Kris Kringle.  She didn't like to share her food or toys with anyone.  

I'm sure the Dog Whisperer would be aghast, but rather than risk a good gnawing of more vital things than biscuits, we preferred to just let her keep her collection.  I don't much care for Milkbones, anyway.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home