Dog Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


The halls are decked with bow wows of holly, but I still have to put up a small tree for the dogs (the only Christmas tree we put up each year nowadays, especially for the pet ornaments we've collected over the years). Then I need to pay a visit to the pet store to talk to Santa Paws about Bubba's and Peaches' howliday list and to buy some goodies for the shelter dogs who won't be home for Christmas. My fondest wish is that all the homeless dogs and cats will find their forever homes and a warm hearth to snuggle beside with a new family this holiday. If you haven't already done so, I urge you to consider adopting a homeless pet or donate to your rescue organization of choice...or several!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger howzerdo said…

    Hi, found your blog when I was searching for cysts on Bassett Hounds! I really like your pictures and stories. I am an animal lover too and I second your appeal for donations to shelters. I love dogs especially, and hounds are my favorite. I have a nearly 9 year old very precious Bassett named Sophie that I got at the shelter 8 years ago. (She is prone to cysts - and has one that is about as big as an egg right now on her right rear hind leg.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home