Dog Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

It was a surprisingly warm day today, but it was good bike riding weather. Doctor's orders for my injured knee. There was no head wind to fight on the bike trail, for a change. Seems like every time I ride, no matter which direction, there'll always be a wind to fight on the way back.

The weather has been kind of unpredictable lately. A couple of days ago it was in the 80s down in the valley and it was snowing up in the mountains. I could see the ominous black storm clouds clustered on the eastern horizon. As I watched, it began to rain here, and I suddenly realized that the storm front was moving backwards, from east to west! How weird is that? I've never seen that happen before in my entire life. I began to wonder if the earth had begun spinning in reverse. If it did, could we turn back time, like in the Superman movie? One thing is for certain, if we do not stop abusing our delicately balanced planet as we do with underground nuclear tests and everything else we do to damage her, she will turn against us. She already has.

I found out today that my next book, "Bow WOW! 150 Ways to Keep Your Dog Active and Happy," will be released in April 2007. I'm very excited about that. It's already available for pre-order on Amazon.com. I'm nearly finished editing book 3 in the Beanie and Cruiser mystery series and can't wait to get back to writing the sequel. I was already 1/3 of the way through, but got sidetracked with the events of the past year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home