Dog Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015


Long time, no blog, but if you were planning on keeping your dog distracted from your sumptuous Thanksgiving feast with a chewie, better skip giving him/her Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild chews.  They are, like so much of the food we assume is safe to feed our pets, tainted with Salmonella.  What's a pet parent to do?  

Personally, I'd never give my dogs anything like these chews, which look an awful lot like bones to me.  Like any bones, including the ones from the Thanksgiving turkey, they can splinter in the dog's intestines and cause serious or even life-threatening problems.

Here's wishing you and your pets a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.