Dog Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

WHO LET THE BLOGS OUT?


Last night I had the pleasure of attending the inaugural gathering of Sacramento Bloggers, which was hosted at Le Rivage Hotel and very well attended by an interesting variety of bloggers in the River City.  I had a great time chatting with other writers and creative people of all kinds in a most ambient atmosphere beside the Sacramento River. What a treat!  Le Rivage hosted a selection of great food, good wines, and a clever drink I intended to try called The Writer's Block.  

Thanks to everyone who organized this event and to Lisa Howard from the Sacramento Bee for giving me a heads up about it.  Let me tell you, it was just what this writer needed.  I don't get to mix with other writers very often, it seems.  It's essential for me every now and then to escape my kennel for a fun night out.  

  

1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm so glad you came out, Sue! I didn't connect your name with your blog before (it's your blog that I'm more familiar with - ain't that always the way?) :)

    Hope you join our blogging events in the future!

    - Margaret

     

Post a Comment

<< Home