Dog Blog

Monday, December 01, 2008


Here's hoping everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. We've had some lovely sunny days for walking, and Peaches and I are taking advantage of it.  It's so warm, it hardly feels like December.  I'm walking off the couple of pounds gained over the Thanksgiving holiday, and Peaches is working on becoming her former svelte self.  Not an easy task for either of us. 
 
I'm delighted to share that I'll be having my first art reception combined with a book signing at Phantom Galleries on December 13, which is Sacramento's Second Saturday Artwalk.  Second Saturday has become a real event in Sacramento and something I've enjoyed for a long time now. I'm very excited that I'll be a featured artist on The Boulevard in Uptown.  I'll be showing and selling my doggy art (and other subjects) and signing copies of my dog books at Casa Bella Galleria, 1511 Del Paso Blvd. in North Sacramento from 6-10 p.m.  If anyone in the Sacramento Region is reading this, I hope to see you there.         

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home