Dog Blog

Thursday, February 06, 2014

ANIMAL MAGNETISM


Beau and I recently were invited to a photo-op with Susan Maxwell Skinner at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center for their upcoming art show, "Animal House," along with several other artists. My painting of Beau will be in the show with other animal-themed art by local artists.    

If you are wondering why there are two Beaus in the photo, it's not because he's a shapeshifter but for better photo composition. I wish I really had two of Beau!  He's such a handsome fellow, perfect artist's model (he stays pretty still), and the most wonderful, loving dog ever.  My watercolor painting portrays him lounging on our living room rug, which is where he lies every day when I play the piano or ukelele for him.  This guy has two long ears for music!  I'm thrilled that his painting will be shown in the Animal House exhibit.  I hope you'll attend.  It promises to be a great show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home