Dog Blog

Saturday, October 05, 2013

JOSEPH IS SAVED!


If this story of a dog chained to a tree and starved for four years doesn't break your heart, then nothing will.  I hope there is a special kennel in hell for Joseph's owner when his time of reckoning comes.  For now, I hope he will be wearing chains in prison for a very long time for severe animal abuse and neglect.  It is beyond my understanding how anyone could treat a dog like this, dogs that love us like no human ever could.  Actually, no punishment would be good enough for the abuser, in my opinion.  How could his neighbors not have known about this for four long years?  I am glad that Joseph was finally released from his hell and will find a wonderful new life and home with someone who will love him like he deserves to be loved.  Joseph gets a second chance, but too many others like him never will.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home