Dog Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2013

I GET LETTERS...


But not all of them are as good as this one (name withheld for privacy):

"I happened to come across your book and found the cover interesting.  Okay so I fell for the old judging-a-book-by-the-cover bit. But in my defense it was well worth. I have a habit of reading in bed. I started your "Embarking..." novel last night and found myself bursting into uncontrollable fits of laughter that ended up as guffaws. My poor husband woke up to see if I was alright. To be honest it's not often a partnership between author and reader is so successful.  We read authors we like and make compromises as in any relationship. In this case I swear you could've been writing about me...I could be Beanie! I laughed so hard at 3:00 a.m. and felt so good for it. So thank you for giving me something to look forward to...your next book.

Your newest fan"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home