Dog Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Peaches and Beau are exploring Tahoe once again.  They both seem happy to be here, as am I.  We don't usually come this time of year.  There are still some snow patches on the ground.  Beau has never seen snow before, and he seems to really like trudging through the drifts.  I'm kind of hoping for a little snowfall while I'm here, since I get to enjoy it so seldom, but I'm glad that it's not stacked up on the cabin deck like some times we've been here, which makes it hard for the dogs to go out and do their business. 


This morning I  drove them down to our favorite spot, Tallac, but it's still gated off for the winter season, so I had to park and we walked in.  It was quite a long trek, since I don't think any of us is acclimated to the altitude yet.  We were all dog tired by the time we made it back to the car.  Now they are snoring away back at the cabin.  I feel like doing the same after our morning outing.


A couple of notable April 10 anniversaries:  The Titanic set sail from Southhampton on its fateful cruise.   Today would have been my favorite aunt Iris's birthday.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home