Dog Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Peaches and I are Tahoe bound next week.  It will be our first trip there without Bubba with us.  I know it will be hard for both of us.  I still miss my boy so much.  Every day!  We always had so much fun as a pack when we went up there together.  I know I'll be thinking of him when I take Peaches to all our old haunts.  I'm glad she'll be with me, but I'm hoping she won't be too freaked out being up there without another dog to keep her company.  I'm still searching for another basset but haven't found one, yet.  Who knows, maybe I'll find one while I'm at Tahoe.  Perhaps I'll see a Cruiser on the side of the road, like in my books, or maybe I'll find one at the local shelter.  If not, I'll resume my search when I return. 

Anyway, it will be nice to be up in the mountains where there is some peace and quiet from the city and where I can breathe some fresh air for a little while. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home